Good & Gather is the home brand of Target food products. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined Target having THE BEST gluten free waffles I’ve ever tasted! Hands down the most flavorful waffles, thick and crunchy. I’ve eaten Vans Gluten Free and Nature’s Path Organic Gluten Free, both in various flavors, none as good as the basic Homestyle waffles offered by Target. And the price is less than $2.50 for a box of 8 waffles. Go stock up!
- Good & Gather GF Homestyle Waffles
- NO artificial flavors, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners!
- NO high fructose corn syrup
- No synthetic color
- Certified GF
- 8 waffles in a package
- Money back guarantee, so you can’t go wrong!
- In Target’s freezer section
- Allergens- contains soy
- Also states on box that it “contains a bioengineered food product”, though I don’t know which ingredient it is.
I regularly use these waffles for almond butter & jelly sandwiches, egg sandwiches, with syrup, and with sliced bananas. Also great drenched with berries!
As an aside, I see from numerous reviews on the Target site, that many people hate the crunchiness of these waffles. Frankly, I am so tired of mushy, limp GF waffles and tortillas that I would take dry any day! Here’s the link to Target’s waffle page for more reviews.