Whether it’s gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, or by personal choice, living a gluten-free lifestyle isn’t always easy. But with knowledge, resources, and support, a gluten-free lifestyle is highly attainable, leading to a happier, healthier life for you and your family!
Get access to experts and resources at The Gluten-Free Expo on Mary 14 & 15, 2022. The Gluten-Free Expo is a FREE two-day event dedicated to the unique needs of those who need or want to lead a gluten-free lifestyle for themselves or their family. The all-virtual event will feature a full schedule of presentations, exhibitors, discounts, giveaways, and the ability to connect with others in the community. The Gluten-Free Expo will cover a variety of topics to help you lead your best gluten-free life, including:
- Medical & Community Support
- Specialty Diets
- Food Products
- Skincare & Cosmetics
- Household & Pet
Registration is free but is required to attend the event. https://www.nourishedfestival.com/gluten-free-expo
The exhibitor list and presentation schedule will be shared with registered attendees before the show. Full access to all event content and activities will be available at 10:00am (ET) on May 14th, 2022.
What to Expect
- Engaging presentations and content from experts
- 1-on-1 consultations (by appointment only)
- Live events, chats, and private video networking sessions with exhibitors
- Products and services from gluten-free brands
- Samples, discounts, giveaways, and promotions
- A safe environment to connect and communicate with others leading a gluten-free lifestyle
- A virtual experience that you control—choose to browse, interact, participate as you desire
AND mark your calendars for The FALL Gluten-Free Expo coming Oct 15-16, 2022.